Camp Lejeune Energy Audits and MEP Services
As a task order under a five-year IDIQ contract with NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic, Wiley|Wilson conducted Level II energy audits, surveys and analyses as defined in the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRE) Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits (2004). Over 40 facilities in and around the Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune complex were evaluated. The results of these these energy audits included the following:
- Identification of all equipment and nomenclature (boiler, chiller, DHW heater, etc) for each facility. Information was provided in GIS format
- A complete facility description of building envelope, occupancy, usage, floor plan, HVAC equipment, hot water usage, lighting interior/exterior of the facility was developed
- An energy consumption estimate and breakdown of each facility including energy usage and graphs. (water, electric, natural gas, etc.)
- A description of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM’s) identified for each facility, and a list of EC ‘s investigated
- Life cycle cost and annual BTU consumption analysis for each ECM recommended
The energy audits were holistic in nature and provided sufficient analysis and ECM’s to complete the recommissioning process of each facility.