WILEY & WILSON WAS FOUNDED BY EDGAR C. WILEY AS A CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM IN 1901.
In 1913, E. John F. Wilson joined Mr. Wiley and the partnership of Wiley & Wilson was formed. The partnership expanded and grew into a multi-disciplined architectural, engineering, and planning firm serving a solid base of industrial, commercial, and governmental clients.
In 2000, Wiley & Wilson became an employee-owned firm through the establishment of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The firm is now 100% employee-owned.
In 2008, the firm implemented a new brand image and changed its name to Wiley|Wilson. The tagline “Constant Progress” was introduced signifying the evolving face of Wiley|Wilson.
The figurative “torch” icon in blazing color is an image that speaks of longevity and consistency. Literally, the icon is an abstract portrayal of the “WW” monogram while figuratively representing a torch – illuminating the path of innovation and serving as a beacon for progress and prosperity.